Monday, August 04, 2008

Yesterday went over pasir ris to take pictures for our 3d design module, hello, taking stupid flats around really made us feel stupid, this module is not related to our fashion copurse in any way. And can you see this picture above, the sun is so super strong. I see the sun as if i'll melt, therefore. i am wearing my black cardigan and sheltered myself under my cute vintage style umbrella and holding my digi cam, take pictures. Funny hui zhen comment as if i am like a acting some show over there lol. Luckily we have our saviour , Ta da~ Hui zhen! she drive us around with her car under this hot strong sun to different place to take pictures. And i'm so sorry to our year 1 group mate that we late for 1 hr plus. After that i went over xinhui(mng cake) house to slack and play over with her care bears, lol.. i have such a great fun over at mng house...hehe..
By the way, these are the hair diamonds i added at bugis! nice ma?
At Mng hse with her props to take pictures with haha...
hehe funny me looking at mng green carebear.. hehe..
Me and Xinhui, we think is our best shot hehe...

0 comments :