Thursday, October 04, 2007

I MET A PERVERT TODAY!!

It's super irritating!! Today at 10+ am in the morning i was at marsiling mrt station siting on the seats at the paltform, there this guy snapping my pictures all the way. What the hell is that he even open flash. And keep changing angle to take my pic, in the end he even suad down the take since i am siting down, is like please lor i am not wearing anything sexy or like mini skirt.
HAte PERVERT!!
Taking pic without consent of others.
This is not the first time this kindda of situation happen to me, I REALLY HATE those ppl nothing better to do take picture of me in train or at public place,well at that point of time i really don't know how to confront him and those PERVERT. I LOOK DOWN On Myself not brave enough to confront!
I HATE THEM TOO!! AND THEY ARE DIGUSTING LIKE SHIT!!

WELL HE LOOK LIKE PERVERT TO ME TOO! take note*HE WEARING A SPECTACLE AND KINDDA OF PLUMP WITH A PIMPLE FACE

girls beware of HIM!!

0 comments :