Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today ming drive me to the NBL to return my books and borrow 2 book for my research. Next we went to tampines Ikea, i wanted to buy a red metal rack to put my stuff, but is out of stock. But i didn't go empty handed, i brought these super CUTE markers only at $1.90 and 3 colourful organiser box from the kids section, at $3.90 if i'm not wrong. Reach home started tidy up one corner of my box shelf, i was like super tired, one corner took me like 1 to 2 hr plus to tidy, u can't imagine i hace throw away 4 to 5 Big bags of Rubbish. I have super alot stuff and need to continue tidy... Looking at my messy room suddenly got slightly a bit more space for walking, i feel somehow not use to it, i guess i am used to super messy room with alot things around on the floor..haha...

0 comments :