Sunday, August 17, 2008

♥Helping my dearest ming to dye his hair♥
Helping my dearest bf dye his hair today, dye the same colour last time i tried before which is "twilight sliver" which meant to turn out ash colour, which it is successful dye on my hair last time, but not "HIS." haha, any way it turn out to me super dark brownish colour and it's not really obvious actually haha..

After that we drive over to Bukit timah opposite beauty world to eat the ZU cHao, which is super delicious la, i want more food but, is like very expensive liao haha..
We ordered, yang zhou fried rice, a super small bowl of shark fin and ma you chicken.
It was a yummy dinner.. haha.. but is obviously i am still not full la haha..

Beauteen Hair dye Freebie, my dearest bf gave it to me, so i chose pink colour one from the counter haha..

0 comments :