Thursday, August 14, 2008

TRIP TO MUSTAFA CENTRE!
MY trip to MUSTAFA shopping centre for the first time. Mango and me Had our great buys! at first we thought that it located at Little india then after further searching then we know that it's nearer to farrer park mrt station.
Mustafa is a super big shopping mall , is like maze inside there. Mustafa sell everything range from acessories, electric appliance, fabrics, furniture, home ware, stationary, clothes and super alot things.. It's an eye opening experience for us!

We all LOOK happy with our Great BUys!

today we wear our new bangle today!
At last i brought this sally hansen cream hair bleach to dye my eyebrow at $12.90! can't wait to dye my eyebrow in blond hehe...
cheap sketch book i brought for school!
BANGLES I BROUGHT NICE MA? hehe.. i love the bangle there, gt smaller size circumference that can fit my wrist size.

0 comments :