Wednesday, May 02, 2007

























THIS A MY TRIP TO AH KUA SHOW He IS A MAN!!! haha CUTE Right.
at the show i saw alot beauty and can't believe they are man.



MY TRIP TO BANGKOK SAW THIS CUTIE PLAYFUL CAT AT CHAT TU CHAT MARKET. GREY IN COLOUR BIG ROUND BLACK EYE LIKE A SOFT TOY SO KAWII SO SAD CAN'T BUY IT BACK TO SINAGPORE.. Well over all is Cutie Pie
at the pets section i love their cute doggies too.. small little playful ones..

well over at bangkok is definately an unforgetable one with hui ting and her mum. the place is damm dusty and smoky. once i step out of the hotel not even half an hour i try to wipe my face with a wet tissue, to my HORROR the wet tissue is black , it was really shocking to see that my face is filled with all the dirt and dust. The past 3 day over there was real tiring busy shopping everywhere ebery part. But my nightmare unexpectly brought by, i was sick and not feeling well over there my food haven been digested well and keep feel like vomit and have a headache and fever. But all these doesn't affect my WILL TO SHOP TILL THE END!! i continue to shop for bags,clothes,lingeries,shoes,art stuff and some stuff to sell on my online shop , not too forget gifts for family and friends too. Till now i'm kindda of regret that i didn't buy more bag that i like. I wanna get more BAG!!! ah.....

0 comments :