Saturday, May 19, 2007


18 may 2007
WEE... me and my dearest (qi ming) went to Uk fun fair for Bumper Car.. During Our play there was alot couple playing together.it was realy fun and BUMP!! haha.. I was the one drving the car, and i almost Fly OUt because of the great impact. den he will take over if i lost in controll well we have a gd scream and he was like sweating all over perhaps MY DRIVING SKILL TOO GD haha... I purposelY BUmp hard against OTHER cars it's feel SO WOW for the GREAT impact. well Too bad i didn't dare to Go for to thrillinG rides... I wil, go (@_@) dizzy and vomit. and i'm totally afraid of heights... hehe but we did went over the night market beside Casueway point To play some games. THROW BALL HITTING the cans. well HE didn't win anything for me, BUT I'm skillful In games, and manage to win a HEART SHAPE LIGHT PLUG FOR MYSELF it's so Nice.. rainBOw Colours....wow... hehe really enjoy very Much..
I AM HAPPY (^-^)

18 may 2007

Well today working with my parthner Xin Ni was a relieve , we are kindda of like slacking today, today is going fine but the place is too cold.

0 comments :