Thursday, December 20, 2007


Hope i can get this phone and change off my old sony ericsson k750i.

Cute tuzki icon we always use for our msn chat.. wee.. emphasis on expression which we are having lol..make our msn chat more fun..


motorola Q9h`s with pre installed Windows 6.0, the interface is as firmiliar as of a pc. Is just like carry a mini PC on your hand, everywhere to go, you are connected with the rest. If i have it, i'll be able to surf internet,IM, send and recieve my e-mail and it will my life easier. It has this On-board HSDPA high speed wireless conectivity enable me to surf web quickly rather than using my computer filled with lots of error problems and virus. With this it will enable to search for any doubts regarding my school work on fashion, and help me do my project with all the information just in my hand of this little phone. And using it's media player to listen songs or view video during my long way journey on the train to school. Not to miss out 2 megapixel camera i can continue to use it to take nice pictures. Lastly it have a 2.4 inch wide screen, it's slim and fashionable, love it.

0 comments :