Saturday, January 09, 2010

BANGKOK VACATION
FLYING OFF~

xiang ling & Zoey
Felicia & Me

at jj market eating eating~

MY LOOTS for the first shopping day

Felicia's loots
MY LEG IS enjoying hoho~




felicia's loots at 2nd day
My loots for 2nd day


Pineapple rice

Suan lam fish spa





After my laser teeth whitening






nice cafe at krung tong shopping mall

we at mbk shopping mall perming





super nice bowling place at mbk, highly recommend





my horrible perm

zoey , felicia and my hair
100 baht strawberry
my 3rd day loots
licia's loots
all shoes 99 baht each pair
my loots
licia's loot




nail art at sumlam night market
licia's nail
my nail
we did our nail till 1 + or 2 am plus, met a group of weird tutu drivers, disturbing me to kiss them and luckily got back hotel safely after a long night. This is just one of the accident we met, super irritating.
be careful those who go back late at bangkok
zoey doing her nail

alot people on the road looking at us, we know we are tourist~

mini crab



Cute plush shoes







0 comments :