Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dental visit today~
Went to dental studio for cleaning and polishing today, a newly open dental studio near my house area. Actually is the most terrifying decision to made for me which is going for dental. But unexpectedly it will change myself from going to dental again. The experience this time was great, the dentist firstly is super friendly and nice, and the process wasn't really pain at all. I was so glad i found a gd dental studio i can go again. Luckily i went to the dental today, i always knew i need to go to the dentist, and i'm right, my gums were very swollen and bleed so easily and to found out that my teeth tata turn black, it was really bad and serious and luckily everything was remove and totally clean. I'll forget the past horrible experiences at some other dental clinic, scold by fierce dentist and also with super pain teeth cleaning experience...

0 comments :