Monday, April 07, 2008



These few days ming drive me around with his compnay Lorry, but i really DUN LIKE lorry, it's simply too high for my short legs, i have a super hard time climbing up to the seat of lorry and getting down too.

I am waiting and excited for ming to get this BLACK CAR in few weeks time, yeah by then can no need to walk alot and travel around without any hassle even it's rain or shine. And both of are excited to get car accessories to decorated the car, and GUESS What? he wanna get Furry type of seat belt cover LOL right. and get some cute cartoon stuff like Ultra man? maybe type R is better or simple ones i think. Ming kept nagging at me to to go get a car lisence and must be a manual one since his car also manual and my dad car too.. it's sian.. i have no time, must wait till holiday. if i have lisence le imagine i could drive dad car or ming car when they are not using around to go shopping or watsoever with frens how great would it be. No walking & irritating strong sun, means i can wear back all my heels.. ^-^

But holiday seems like gone because we will have attachment 6 weeks and 240hrs at least, but what worst we have to find our own attachment. And attachment usually have lesser $, and it's hard to find fashion related company to work in espcially not as sales girl tat type.. and is more on merchandising or designing.. Buy luckily lecturer noted at least $600 and above or else dun take the offer. haha.

But I am super Happy and excited, Ming gonna bring me to taiwan for holiday, but i have to pay for my shopping expenses ahh since he already paying for tickets, accomdation and my food... where to find all the money.. Money always seems limited and not enough i am always super broke.. due to all the school stuff,tons of fabric never ending of buying, and never ending of printing and eating.. Awaits to take alot pictures and go night market for shopping and also eat the food there.. lalala...

But projects just seems never ending, during projects deadline there's always unlucky things happening to me, i have to redo and redo, 1 to 2 hr sleep a day is making me crazy and my eyebag is going more layer down.. oh gosh.. sometimes is really sick and tired of school life, sometimes is like u put in alot effort in ur work doesn't mean u will get great marks in return. Doing group projects also face many problems, is like have to tell your memebers to do work while they are not really offering of what they can do to help only sit and wait for instruction, friends have great deals of problems doing project together in someways, we can't say directly of how we feel, doing projects some how cause frenship create more cracks. But somehow only through all these frenship will tends to get stronger hopefully..

I think my life never been easy alot and ups and down in my whole life, i seems like always have to gone through alot things before attaining something, it have never been smooth.. Perhaps this my life..

0 comments :