Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jacket arrive~`Random self shot & eat out with mango liu~

Big Yeah~ my Winter Jacket arrived` bought from a China site. total this jacket abt $40++sgd for my Jan Japan Trip~ though is kindda of like a M size, not like a S size which the model wears, but still in quality and material wise considered a good buy~ =D

some mini packs fav sweets~
This is my first bought concealer ever, but realise concealer not very useful to me, as i don't really need it, it can't covers my small freckles too~

Some self shot~
One of My Fav Little Snacks

Eat Out with mango Liu~
Thai Food~


Mango liu order Tom Yum
Opps.. one of my Fav Dish forgotten the name
Last but not least, Mango sticky rice, super delicious~
Bought Fred perry 2010 collection book~
And gotten this free bag~

0 comments :