Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Found this sketch piece in my document, i actually sketch this last year for a lingerie design competition, looking at it, find it's still lovely, designing lingerie is really interesting~unfortunately i did not collect back my actual piece which i sew out~ so what's your verdict?

Stock up some T-bits from daiso~
Bought some stuff for upcoming travel needs
I'm happy Palty hair dye is back in SG, used to use palty hair dye last time, bought this colour from watson =D
BOUGHT NEW SHOES IS a BIG YEAH~ ^_^

Jang jang~ is me with some self shot, growing new long fringe replace childish bangs, i actually enjoy fringeless~, by put up a hair band or clip it up, well some comment is not very nice, but it's really comfortable without fringe irritates me~




bought quite a bit of skin care products and mask from sasa
bought new belts to match new clothes hoho
3 New piece of apparel to top up my full closet, on the same day itself i try to clear out some useless old clothes =D and found some long lost clothes where i thought is lost haha =D sometimes is good to pack through your closet, with unexpected surprises
My new flat mouse
candid pictures by mike at previous kimono shoot quite sometime back ago~


recent shoot at marina barrage, by mao lin~



Recent shoot by mike~


0 comments :