Friday, October 26, 2007

MY FIRST TIME TO SENTOSA! YEAH!
YEAH END!
FUNNY FACE OF ME

lalala, eating at food republic
XH have her's pin on too LOL.
I brought a Flower pin on my hair
AT VIVO city Food republic, the deco is nice!
Error almost fall down! ahhh!!
WEE! MY first Time To sentosa!
Xin hui what happen to you , look so irritated. haha
Lica & me , we are at delifrance
MY HEART SHAPE BODY PAINTING, Nice?
Ahhh! i LOOK Fat, gain a few kg lately so sad..


IN TOLIETS lol
GROUP PHOTO!
YEAH!
Enjoy our Racing!
I LOOK FUNNY WITH THE children HELMET!
CHOPS !
WE WITH OUR HELMETS READY TO GET IN!
OUR TICKETS
XH and me with Our TICKets
Lica, Xin Hui & Florence
ME & LICIA IN BIG SHADES
In the sky train heading to SENTOSA!

26 Oct Nafa sports day at sentosa!

LoL.. i am so excited and happy, this is my first time to sentosa. I was so lousy to be SINGAPOREAN THAT never went SENTOSA here before, since sentosa image to me is super hot and i will get super tanned, so i never went there in my whole lifetime before. We have alot fun over there, we went for rides so fun. The huge sun under us was simply strong, our skin like burning, luckily i apply super alot of sun block. In the end i apply 6 layers of sun block range from SPF 135 to 50 to 40 to 35 to 30 and 20.. super alot it was super sticky.. haha...
THANKS FRIENDS FOR BRING ME AROUND TO HAVE FUN
SWEET ^_^

0 comments :